Monday, July 27, 2009

My Links

Here are a few links that may be of interest:

My Blog: www.crisisblogger.com
Here I blog about crises, the media and public information environment, what I'm learning from others, and an occasional more personal note. Been doing this for over three years.

PIER System: www.piersystems.com
PIER is a web-based communication management system used by lots of agencies and companies for crisis communication, daily public affairs, employee security, business continuity and other purposes. I designed this system and created the company in 2000. Currently serve as Director of Strategic Services focusing on consulting, training, crisis planning, EPIAs, drills and exercises.

My crisis communication book: Now is Too Late2: Survival in an Era of Instant News
I've been told its a valuable guide to the instant news world and how to deal with it. Hoping to complete a brand new version...sometime.

My marketing and public relations firm: www.baron-co.com
Twenty seven years old and still going strong. Now under the capable leadership of Jason Glover and Chris Bothell.

No comments:

Post a Comment